We are now accepting submissions for the ALB Asia’s Top 15 Litigators.
Litigation plays an important role in a law firms suite of services and we are celebrating Asia’s top 15 litigators in the February 2021 issue of the ALB magazine. Profile of cases handled, clients’ recommendations, and the use of technology to minimise the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic will be taken into consideration when making an assessment.
ALB will draw information from firm nominations, interviews, editorial resources, and market suggestions to identify the top 15 litigators in Asia. Interviews will be conducted if needed.
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon.
Tuesday, 15 December 2020, 6:00pm Singapore Time.
How It Works
If you are a litigator who wants to be recognised for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today. Details of how to do so are listed below:
- A firm can nominate up to 2 lawyers with outstanding achievements in litigation cases.
- Fill in the nomination form and submit the form to email@example.com no later than 15 December 2020, (6:00pm Singapore Time).
- Details of our methodology for determining the top 15 litigators can be found here
- Lawyers need to be permanently based in Asia to qualify. Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.