Welcome to ALB Hong Kong Anti-Corruption & Corporate Compliance Forum 2021
Thursday, 22 April 2021
Having successfully ran for the past five years, Asian Legal Business is proud to be organizing next year’s ALB Hong Kong Anti-Corruption and Compliance Forum 2021 on 22 April. This annual forum gathers legal experts, in-house compliance professionals and government leaders together to discuss pertinent issues, corruption investigations and enforcement trends across Hong Kong and the Greater China.
Join us at this event to get regulatory updates and explore practical tips to mitigate anti-corruption risks and delve deep into key concerns which legal/compliance professionals need to address to successfully safeguard corporate reputations and businesses.
Benefits Of Attending
- Networking opportunities with senior In-House counsels, lawyers and business leaders who are on top of their game.
- In-depth workshops focusing on the latest legal issues presented by top domestic and international law firms VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Speaker notes and materials provided
- Corporate In-House Counsels
- General, Legal and Corporate Counsels
- Chief Legal/Ethics/Integrity/Risk Officers
- Heads of Corporate Legal, Compliance and Governance
- Corporate Legal and Compliance Directors, Managers and Executives
- Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
- CEOs, CFOs and Company Secretaries
- In-House Legal Advisers and Consultants
- Private Practice and Corporate Law Firms
- Information Security and Technology Providers
- Consultants and Experts from Corporate and Financial Services, Legal and Compliance Industry
Forum agenda and topics will be updated shortly.
For any enquiry, please contact Willy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forum Topics at a Glance*
- Corporate Fraud, Asset Tracing & Conducting Investigations within Asian Jurisdictions – Challenges, Pitfalls and Best Practices
- Conducting Effective Risk Assessment and Monitoring Prior to Investments and Doing Business in Asia and High Risks Countries
- Overcoming FCPA Risks Faced in Hong Kong and the Greater China Region: Latest DOJ Guidance, White Collar Prosecutions and Enforcement Actions
- Enhancing Corporate Due Diligence on Third Party Corruption and Bribery Risks in Asia through Compliance Solutions
- Establishing Effective Internal Control Systems to Mitigate Bribery and Corruption Risks
- Applying and Optimizing e-Discovery and Forensic Solutions in Anti-Corruption Investigations
- Best Practices in Management Approach to Create and Align Employees with Strong Corporate Compliance Culture
- Identifying Hot Spots and Strengthening Compliance on a Corporate Level in View of Increasing Multi-Jurisdictional Enforcements
- Anti-Unfair Competition Law Updates, Merger Control Regime and Antitrust Compliance in China
- Data Privacy, Governance and Best Practices in an Era of Compliance
*Forum agenda is not final and subject to further revisions
Interested to speak on any of the above topics? Contact Willy Leonardi at email@example.com or call +65 6870 3102
Details of participating speakers will be updated shortly.
For speaking details, please contact Willy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate Pricing :
Early Bird Rate* Standard Rate
Inhouse Legal / Government / Academic US$399 US$499
Law Firms US$799 US$899
Legal Service Providers & Consultants US$799 US$899
*Register before 19 March 2021 to qualify for the Early Bird Rate!
For more information regarding event sponsorship, kindly contact:
(+65) 6870 3102