We are now accepting submissions for ALB Asia’s Top 15 M&A Lawyers 2022. The deadline for submission for ALB Asia’s Top 15 M&A Lawyers 2022 is on Wednesday 15 December 2021.
Asia M&A has survived the pandemic and is on a solid path for recovery. Demands from companies to pursue M&A remain high as businesses aim to reimagine their edge in a post-pandemic world. Yet, with the inevitable uncertainties of any post-crisis time, the market calls for veteran M&A lawyers to navigate the new landscape, provide a thorough review of legal risks to decide the success of the deals.
ALB is pleased to launch our Asia's Top 15 M&A Lawyers 2022, announced in the ALB Magazine's March 2022 issue. The ranking celebrates top M&A lawyers who demonstrate practical experience and drive the deal-making to the next phase of success, not only in terms of the deal value but also in the impacts it creates.
Profile of deals handled, clients’ recommendations, and the use of technology to spearhead the deal-making will be considered when making the assessment.
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon.
Submissions are open until Wednesday, 15 December 2021, 6:00 pm Singapore Time.
How It Works
If you are a practicing M&A lawyer, who wants to be recognised for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today. Details of how to do so are listed below:
- A firm can nominate up to 2 lawyers with outstanding achievements in handling M&A transactions.
- Fill in the nomination form and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 December 2021, (6:00pm Singapore Time).
- Details of our methodology for determining the top 15 M&A lawyers can be found here
- Lawyers need to be permanently based and practice law in Asia to qualify.
- M&A deal(s) need to either take place in Asia or represent an Asian client overseas.
- The deals evaluation period is from 1 July 2020 to 15 Dec 2021.
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.