Research for the ALB Top 50 Largest Law Firms 2020 rankings has commenced. Please use the forms below to submit your numbers to us. We will also be reaching out to you individually.
- The rankings will have two main tables identifying the 50 largest Asian law firms and the 50 largest International law firms by headcount in Asia.
- ALB will also compile separate tables identifying the largest law firms by headcount in the following jurisdictions: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- The following jurisdictions will have separate tables for domestic firms and international firms: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea.
- Firms are being contacted in August-September 2019 and asked to provide partner and lawyer numbers across their Asian offices.
- In the instance where a firm does not make a submission or respond to our repeated requests for numbers, figures will be obtained either from the firm’s website, an official Law Society resource, or from last year’s submission. ALB accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information published on a law firm’s website.
- Only lawyers and partners based in Asia will be counted.
- The research does not cover Australia and New Zealand.
The Top 50 Largest Law Firms Rankings Submission Form and Methodology can be downloaded by clicking the links below:
For China (international firms), Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, please send submissions to Rowena Muñiz at Rowena.Muniz@thomsonreuters.com.
For India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, please send submissions to Aparna Sai at Aparna.Sai@thomsonreuters.com.
For China domestic firms, please send submissions to TRALB.Ranking@thomsonreuters.com.
The deadline for submission is Friday, September 18, 2020.
The ALB Top 50 Largest Law Firms 2020 rankings will be published in ALB’s November 2020 issue.