ALB is pleased to launch our ALB Asia's Top 15 Intellectual Property (IP) Lawyers which will be announced in ALB Asia magazine's December 2021 edition. This list highlights the achievements of the top 15 IP lawyers across Asia who have consistently delivered high-quality IP work, set high standards in the IP space, while earning accolades from their colleagues, superiors and clients.
We are now accepting submissions for ALB Asia’s Top 15 IP Lawyers until Friday, 17 September 2021; 6:00pm (Singapore time)
Please note that submission does not guarantee a place on the list, and lawyers need to be based in Asia for at least the past 12 months to qualify. Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
We look forward to receiving your submissions soon.
If you are a practicing IP lawyer, who wants to be recognized for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today. Details of how to do so are listed below:
- Each firm can nominate up to 2 lawyers. Please submit separate forms for each lawyer.
- Download, fill in the nomination form and submit the form to no later than
- Details of our methodology for determining the ALB Asia's top 15 IP lawyers can be found here
- Lawyers need to be based in Asia for at least the past 12 months to qualify.
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- All nomination forms must be completed in English.
- Submission of nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.
- The list will be published in the December 2021 issue of ALB magazine.