Our client is an elite US law firm seeking a mid to senior level corporate associate to join their Hong Kong office. Our client looks for outstanding individuals to work in a collegiate and fast paced environment with an international team of lawyers across a global network of offices.
The hiring partner's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and has deep experience representing clients across the Asia Pacific Region on cross border transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, minority and strategic investments, and other corporate matters.
- Mainstream cross border corporate M&A with exposure to PE preferable
- US, HK, EW, SG bar or equivalent common law qualifications with 5-7 PQE
- Candidates should have top tier firm experience and academics
- International candidates are welcome to apply
- The firm will look outside the PQE range for outstanding candidates
- Mandarin language skill set would be preferable but not essential
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate/M&A, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Corporate (M&A)