This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the TMT practice of a top tier US law firm in either Hong Kong or Singapore. The hiring partner has a broad practice throughout the APAC region advising clients on corporate and commercial transactions in the information technology, media and telecommunications sectors.
You will work on and lead high value technology transactions including outsourcing (supplier and customer), cloud computing, digital transformation, digital product launches, fintech platform launches as well as advise on disruptive technologies, cybersecurity and data privacy matters. The practice also covers telecoms infrastructure deals and licensing and a range of high value and complex commercial transactions.
Strong partnership progression prospects. Full JD available for shortlisted candidates.
- At least 6+ PQE, senior associate/junior counsel.
- Admitted in US, UK, HK, SG, Australia and/or New Zealand or equivalent common law.
- Cross border TMT experience ideally with deep technology transactions experience, venture capital experience (particularly with transactions and advising on privacy and cyber security matters.
- Excellent drafting skills and comfortable leading matters.
- Strong team player; demonstrated experience of supervising junior associates a plus.
- No specific language requirements.
Cravath scaled and COLA available. The firm will provide full relocation globally.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please send your CV together with a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Telecoms, Media & Technology, Commercial, Data Protection, Cybersecurity, Telecommunications
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: tmt, commercial, Data Protection / Privacy Enforcement, Cybersecurity, IT / Telecoms / Outsourcing, Telecommunications, Venture Capital