Our client is an award-winning organisation in the HealthTech sector that pioneers innovative healthcare solutions and delivers robust and resilient systems to the healthcare sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced data protection officer to join its collegiate team in Singapore.
- Advise on the Company’s compliance with relevant data protection laws, regulations, and policies;
- Monitor changes to relevant data protection laws and policies, and advise management on relevant data protection matters;
- Develop, implement and maintain data protection policies and procedures for handling personal data to ensure compliance with the applicable laws and policies;
- Conduct regular training for staff to increase awareness of data protection throughout the Company;
- Lead and manage data protection related queries/complaints and resolve issues and incidents, and working closely with the legal department; and
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison for PDPC, regulatory and healthcare authorities on data protection related matters.
- Possess tertiary qualification (any discipline).
- At least 5 years prior experience as a Data Protection Officer or working in related areas of risk management or compliance functions.
- Strong knowledge of data protection laws and matters
- Experience of implementing a data protection management programme, conducting data protection impact assessments and data protection by design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Data Protection
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: data protection