Our client is an award-winning organisation in the HealthTech sector that pioneers innovative healthcare solutions and delivers robust and resilient systems to the healthcare sector.
Our client is looking for a motivated legal counsel to join its collegiate team in Singapore.
- Provide practical legal advice and support to the Company in the varied, dynamic and fast-paced areas of IT services
- Work closely with the commercial teams to draft, negotiate and review a broad range of contracts and RFPs with a view to ensuring optimum benefits for the Company in all transactions and activities
- Research and advise on data protection, litigation, intellectual property, general contract law and IT related issues
- Ensure that all activities of the Company are in compliance with the relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- A degree in law and admission to Singapore Bar.
- Minimum 5 years’ PQE gained as an in-house lawyer with an MNC or with a reputable commercial law firm. Experience at an IT company would be a plus.
- Possess an analytical mind, an eye for detail and sound knowledge of general corporate, contract and intellectual property law and litigation.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment, with good time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent drafting, vetting and contract negotiation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively under pressure, as well as part of a team.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold Singapore permanent residence status.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Commercial
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: commercial