Our client is an independent investments and advisory firm, focused on providing advisory and consulting services to clients across a spectrum of areas and sectors. The firm also invests in promising companies and businesses.
- Manage the planning, structuring, coordination & execution of transactions/deals, such as mergers and acquisitions, fundraising through equity and/or debt, joint ventures and other investments in public and private companies.
- Provide legal advice on commercial and corporate (including governance) matters, and contribute to risk and commercial issues analysis
- Research and advise on relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Draft, review and negotiate all relevant documents for the execution of deals and transactions
- Conduct due diligence where necessary
- Handle corporate secretarial matters and attend to clients’ corporate secretarial requirements
- Assist with the incorporation of companies for local and/or overseas clients
- Assist with the preparation, review and consolidation of board papers and facilitate preparation of board meetings
- Management of external lawyers and other professionals
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Law at a reputable university
- 1 to 5 years of working experience
- Strong transactional, regulatory and project management experience will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Attention to details and able to handle tasks in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and with different teams across different functions
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Being fluent in a second language is an advantage
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Private Equity, Investment/ Funds
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Mergers & Acquisitions, equity capital markets, Debt Capital Markets, Private Equity, funds