Our client is a leading international firm that is looking for 2+ PQE (UK scale) lawyer to join its Legal, Risk and Compliance team in Hong Kong. You will be part of a collegiate team that manages the firm's global risk exposure by providing advice to the partnership on a range of legal and compliance issues.
Scope of work includes:
- Conducting global risk and conflicts analysis for new business intake.
- Advising on ethics issues.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms of business, NDAs, subcontracting and commercial supply agreements.
- Updating and assisting with the implementation of global and regional risk policies.
- Promoting awareness of risk and conflicts management throughout the firm.
Requirements for the role:
- Admitted to practice law
- 2+ PQE (UK scale)
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin language skills a plus but not required
- Experience working in the legal, risk and compliance team of a law firm preferred
- Experience advising on anti money laundering issues and/or working on general commercial matters a plus.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Compliance/Regulatory, FCPA, Commercial
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Compliance & Risk, commercial, FCPA