Our Client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious young lawyer to join their expanding regional funds group based in Singapore.
The role covers advising international and regional clients on the structuring and launch of Cayman and BVI funds and advising on a wide variety of issues arising over their life cycle.
The role would involve working with a team of partners and associates on the full life cycle of the transaction across all fund documents and working with a wide range of fund formation experts.
- The candidate should be qualified in a Commonwealth jurisdiction (such as England & Wales, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand) and be 3 years+ PQE.
- The candidate should have gained experience working at a top commercial firm. Funds experience would be an advantage, but the client would provide all necessary training. A solid corporate background would be considered also.
- The candidate should be hard working and have outstanding legal and technical skills, including excellent attention to detail, interpersonal, communication and drafting skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic record.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- a short cover note to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Investment/ Funds, Offshore
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: investment funds, funds, offshore