Our client has made a numbr of excellent lateral hires in the past 2 years. They are now have an exicting opportunity for a talented practitioner to grow a pre-existing client base from Singapore across Asia with the assistance of a close knit partnership.
You will be working closely with a leading finance partner whose team specialises in all forms of finance work including general finance, leveraged acquisitions, special situations and R&I.
- The successful candidate will be an existing junior partner at a leading local or international finance practice or a talented counsel or senior associate looking for a later partner transition
- The role will require the successful candidate to have demonstrated leadership experience and evidence of build out of a book of business in recent years
- Interested in working in a collegiate and highly successful partnership with real expansion plans
Key Partner Requirements
- Top international and / or locall firm experience
- Based in Asia with real client experience and portability of book that will synergize with the existing finance partners in Asia that work on general finance, leveraged acquisitions and debt restructurings.
- Sg bar qualified is necessary for this role given the targeted client base
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please contact email@example.com or contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Acquisition Finance, Structured Finance, Insolvency & Restructuring
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Acquisition Finance, structured finance, Restructuring / Insolvency