Our Client is a market leading Wall St firm with deep roots in Asia covering all major markets and practice areas.
The partner is seeking a 2+ years experienced Bengoshi Associate for the award winning Corporate practice in Tokyo.
- Candidates should possess natively fluent English and Japanese language skills
- Preference will be given to candidates coming from top local law practices and international firms
- Strong Capital Markets and / or M&A practice experience required
- candidates will be relocated globally with generous relocation assistance
COLA + Cravath scale
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com (Europe), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: corporate