Our client is a elite US law firm with an opportunity for a strong junior to mid level TMT associate to join its team based in Hong Kong.
You will work closely with, and will be mentored by, the hiring partner who has a broad practice throughout the APAC region advising clients on corporate and commercial transactions in the TMT sector.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of matters including technology transactions, cloud computing, digital transformation, digital product launches, fintech platform launches, telecoms infrastructure deals as well as advise on disruptive technologies, cybersecurity and data privacy matters.
- 2+ PQE
- Admitted in US, UK, HK, SG, Australia and/or New Zealand or equivalent common law. US bar admission will be an advantage.
- Cross border TMT experience ideally with technology transactions experience and experience advising on privacy and cyber security matters.
- No specific language requirements.
Cravath scaled and COLA available. The firm will provide full relocation globally.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please send your CV together with a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Telecoms, Media & Technology, Commercial, Data Protection, Cybersecurity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: tmt, IT / Telecoms / Outsourcing, commercial, Data Protection / Privacy Enforcement, Cybersecurity, Venture Capital